Sunday, May 18, 2008

True friends can have telepathy...

Yes, I am not joking. This is the true thing happened to me.

It was not weekend though I was very much tired. Not because of my work but being alone and no friends' meet since last 15 days or so. I just dropped at the bus stop nearer to my home and walking towards home. Suddenly I saw a car which remembered me of my good friends. I thought may be he is here. Then I though oh god, he is far away from here about some 5000 Kms. I thought if he is here then we gonna a do lot of fun here. I went to home.

The next day, when I reached my office, doing my work, I got a call from the same friend whom I missed last night! He said, he is here since yesterday! I got amazed and told him also that I just missed you last night though you are here. We met that night and did a lot of fun together, talked so much and missed our school days :).

What you will call this? This is not co-incident, as this happens with me many times. And yeah, I believe in such things also. I think this is called true friendship, because of which we are bounded to our friends. The feeling is so strong that it creates a vibration in you and you can have feel of another person when he/she is around you or missing you. Otherwise you just think why I missed him that night only? I see many cars daily i mean. Then what's so special that night? I call this telepathy, which we Indians believe is a true feeling between your loved ones.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

you cant do that. i thought of posting that as my next article

Parth Barot said...

may be possibly because my mind has read your thoughts :), as we are good friends.
You are always at enhancing things so why not on this also? I know you language is cool and you can describe this more than i had done!

:) True friendship is forever.

Sandy said...

i call it telepathy at work.

Parth Barot said...

Yeah, right mate.

As we always talk about blogging and things what life does and all that, now i think understanding each other's thinking!

:)