Monday, May 12, 2008

Olden days - golden days...

Hi all.

On my b'day, I am just doing stuff at my job place. And was thinking of my childhood. Ah! It feels very nice mates. It feels like heaven when I remember my olden days. Actually I should call them 'golden days'

yes, in true sense, I miss those days. When in vacation i was at my home town, playing with all friends there and no worries, nothing i need to take care of. My granny just yelling at me even she loves me because she cares for me. All we do is play, play and play! Always roaming in the small town, in the farms, under the trees, around the ponds and... Those were amazing days i mean.

My granny makes good meals for us, save us from everyone who yells at us to stop noise and stay quite. :) That’s the best thing in the world. It feels like you are the ling of the world and nothing matters to you. You only like to have fun as a child. We take mangoes and almonds from trees of the farms. Though sometimes the farmers, who don't know us ran after with the stick and stones. :) God bless them!

But things changed gradually. Small town is now some what big. Though some things never change at all, but its not the same place which I loved once. And even not i am the same one who likes to stay there, scream and play there!

I am now grown, a big boy working as a software Engineer in some foreigner firm, who never gets time now for playing something outdoor. I hardly get some time to visit my old friends. Though I visit my town every month or later but i can't meet all my friends. All my school friends are now far far away (not as in shreak we have :) ) from my place. Some friends who are like me ( who loves there home and got jobs nearby) are here with me. When ever me meet, we talk so much remembering our school days, our time when we never thought of something what we will do in future and always enjoyed.

To all, the thing i want to tell you is keep your friends, relatives and loved ones near you if possible. Don’t let them go away from your heart. Though you are far from them, you can tell them that you miss them and want to stay together. Having a friends' meet is the best thing in world.

So, a toast for all who miss their golden times. :)

God bless all.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

First of all, many many happy returns of the day. It really is nostalgic thinking about the fun filled times that we had in our childhood days. Always so carefree, doing what we like the most and not thinking about anything much. It was like 'come what may happen we will see it'. Study and play went together and never interfered each other. Life was full of innocence. But now its changed. Our way of thinking has grown and we have this feeling 'that this is right and this is wrong' which was not there in childhood days and that was better than this because we didnt have any fear until we got the beating!!!

Parth Barot said...

thanks for the wishes mate. :)

yeah, you are right.

Today we can't be careless.Actually its wrong saying careless,rather than saying it as tension-free or innocent!

We can't even got alone and do something.Even if you are on leave, you will get a call from office and got all your mind stabbed! :D

Always inside your mind some nasty things are going on which are not worthy mostly!

thanks gain..and childhood rocks!:)