Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Goodman - the barber

Today i experienced very inspirable incident.I was at barber shop for shaving.He has done is job and shaved my beard.When i opened my purse, i found only a 500 Rs in it.I had no change to give him.I asked him if he has change for 500 bucks but he said no.So i asked him to wait for 5 minutes and i will get 10 bucks to him.surprisingly he said ok! He only knows me by face.And he put trust on me that i will give him 10 bucks.

10 bucks is no big amount but after all its his job's money. Then also he trusted.When i had given him 10 bucks after 5 minutes, there was smaile on our faces understanding each other.

I also apologized that its my fault that i had not checked my purse before i came to your shop. He said its ok.

Seriously, because of such things the world is beautiful.People should trust and put faith in others then only the world can be a nice place for us.In daily life we should make new friends and must not create enimies at all.Thats what nature also does!

No comments: