Monday, April 14, 2008

A developer's story

sometimes i think what am i.i was a boy who was very much fond of company of friends and having fun with my loved ones.Always had been with my friends.I never disliked my school or college.

I joined the engg. college in computer science. After completing i was in training session.Only i know how i found my training.Its all a long story.I had been roaming for 15 days to different cities and many companies to get a training.It means its free service to company to get some experience.But i got some worst experience.

Some asked me for charge money for training, some asked to do it in night shifts ,some asked me to take my PC and some asked me to get some reference.After a long war with such a bad world, i also leanred new things in my life and became something what i should not!

Finally i got completed the studies and got my bachelor's degree.I got my first job in a company in night shifts.I used to go by bus.It was monsoon time and mostly i reached there totally wet becasue of raining. Though i tolerate the cool winds of AC and fishy nature of my IT manager.I think it was the worst 8 months anyone can have in their first job or work.

I always liked to be something different. I like to play music,singing and act in plays.The whole different qualities then what i am doing now.

I think life gives you something you need instead what you want.Thats the way life treats us.May be it had decided things for us.Though you can do things afterwards of your choice.

Now i am a software geek doing tricky technical programming stuff sitting in a small non-cubical place and made some cool friends around me.And i think sometime when i am free and reading some thing which are of myinterest and about life, that what i should do?Even i got a Yamaha keyboard at home, i never had complete training for playing it becaue of time limits.Though sometimes my fingures play some cool music which even i don't know!I hardly sit for it say once in a week.

I think person should be happy what he is with.Though i am somewhat different then what i was before joining the corporates, sometimes my soul tells me to remember olden days and think about it.I think the surroundings treats the person and doesn't let him think his way in corporates.But i think different and i do thing as i like.i should not have eny fear if i am not doing anything wrong.The whole thing is i must be loyal to my work and other things should not be seen between work and ourselves.

I still lack things and always learn new things but keep remembering my old days of my training sessions and first job.That tells me that worst then this is not possible.It had given me so much strength and lot more power.It always gives me power to tolerate things and be myself.And i had no fear of felling down because of that experience.

it may be possible that god had shown those days to give me such will power and strength to tolerate things and people.

No comments: