Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why Murphy's law seems to be true?

I am always curious about this that why it always seems true that when we want something we never get it easily.But its right i mean you all think that how many times you have faced situations like when you want and not getting it done? :)

I have faced it many times.When i want to change something,i can't find things in my favor.Its always like god is not in your favor and always try to keep you trying hard before you got succeed!

I tell you what happened to me this week.Its a rainy season here and i always carry a bigger umbrella with me. And i swear, even not a single time i used it during last 4 days up to Thursday. And on Friday,i got a tiny umbrella to use which can't bear heavy rain. And in my surprise,that day i was accompanied by heavy rain! Even i got wet while coming from hotel in lunch time!:)

This is the latest story which i told. There are plenty of cases when we always thought that why this happens to me only?

But we never looked around us and so was i. I never thought in this way. But one day i thought that it might be i am wrong. Yeah, it can be that when you have something you don't need it. So you don't care about it and so not giving any attention to things. But when you want things, you forgot that you had things when you were never waiting for it. I mean when you were not paying attention to it or not wanting it.

Now i started thinking this way. May be it looks like when we not get anything we want easily,we can be afraid of things or will power can be lowered down.But what i think is we should face such situations and must learn thins from them.

If anyone get everything in their first effort only,then the world will not be like this. We even can't think of it :).

So,be happy..be strong..trying for things...and always face the world :).

2 comments:

Sandy said...

murphy's law. Pretty much the word in office now used to blame when outcome deceives ur expectation. good thanks to jay

Parth Barot said...

I don't mean it in the office way.But don't you think in general, we always having thing like we discussed? Like if what you are expecting is not happened then you are disappointed sometimes.Or you think that why this happens to me when i want to do something?

I think its not true. You must think with the theory of relativity sense.Like see things in a way,what you have and what others not? That way you can realize the thing that its not you who is targeted by nature to be harassed! :)